Thursday 29 October 2015

Jaden In The Spotlight

We gave the link to Jaden's new website the other day,well good news is,it's now live and absolutely packed with content.Let him explain in his own words.

Hey!
I am very happy that I can finally introduce you to my website: http://www.godjaden.com/
It is at 100% and everything is working now!
There is a free part which includes pictures and stories.
In the Members Area you will find exclusive pictures, videos and stories.
The Private Area is about "blasts from the past". I have started working out when I was 15 and recorded my way with pictures and videos which can be seen there!
The "Dungeon" is the most sexiest part on the website. It includes nude images and movies. Futhermore my first youtube video ever can be found there ;)
Also dont forget to check the shop for cool videos to download: http://www.godjaden.com/shop. To every video in the shop belongs a small trailer which can be seen for free.
Thanks for reading this and best wishes from Germany!
-Happy God Jaden :)
Add him on Skype
Skype: dreamcaster234