Wednesday 22 June 2016

Say Hello To Noah!

So pleased to get this,22 year old, total muscle stud on the blog.Gonna let him tell you about himself in his own words before you check out his first exclusive for us.Trust me,you guys are gonna love him.Not just an amazing body but a really great guy to deal with too
Hey everyone! My name is Noah. I'm a competitive bodybuilder of Italian and Polish descent who recently learned about the wonders of camming. I love working out and slowly bettering myself with each and every day. Sexually, I am straight, but I don't mind who watches. I want everyone to feel welcome and able to be themselves. For those wondering, yes I do have a girlfriend, and yes she knows I cam. Please be respectful and let's have fun!
Enjoy this amazing first exclusive
Hot body and great looks.What a combo!
Ok,so you ready to get him to yourself?
Add him on Skype for cam shows that will blow you away
Skype: nnoahcalhoun
He's getting ready for you!
Talk to him about what you want.He's very open and easy going
He will definitely be back with more because I have a feeling you are gonna love him!
 
He does more than chat on Chaturbate too!
Hard work pays off