Friday 30 September 2016

Busy,Busy,Busy!

Anyone remember when I restarted doing this after the demise of Strictly? Remember when I said it would be more low key this time because I had too many family commitments? Yeah what happened to that?
I actually do have less and less spare time as I spend more time looking after my folks but this blog is busier than ever! It has kind of taken on a life of it's own with guys just sending me vids without me having to ask.
A while ago,had I got to this stage I may have either stopped or done another spiel about slowing down,updating less etc but what's the point? I never stick to it! lol So,let's just say,i will continue as I am for as long as I can.The 2575 subs on the YouTube channel want that i'm sure as do the many,many more who view this blog.
The great flexers and you guys out there are why I keep going.A big thanks for that and I hope I can keep finding great new guys for you,or indeed I hope they find me too.
More hot guys to come